Nominate a Student
Help students become confident and independent lifelong learners.
If you or someone you know is a student who shows dedication and promise, please complete the form below. There is no deadline and admission is rolling (students are accepted on a first come first serve basis for the upcoming Term until spaces are filled). However, if you would like tutoring during a specific time of year, please note the following:
- Applications for the Spring Term (February – May) are due January 15th.
- Applications for the Summer Term (June – September) are due May 15th.
- Applications for the Fall Term (October – January) are due September 15th
Student requirements for acceptance into E.R.E.’s tutoring program:
- Be in a grade 6 – 12
- Reside in IL or TX
- Identify as Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color (BIPOC)
- Reside in a low-income household (i.e. receive free/reduced lunch, attend school on a scholarship, and/or currently experiencing significant financial hardship)
- Demonstrate an active leadership role at home, in the classroom, at school and/or in the local community
- Submit transcripts showing at least a 2.0 Cumulative GPA for the past 2 years
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a non-family member