Nominate a Student
Help students become confident and independent lifelong learners.
Educate. Radiate. Elevate. is a 501(c)(3) education nonprofit organization operating in Illinois and Texas. We provide high-quality online tutoring to qualifying students, at no cost to their families. The sessions cover whatever the student needs assistance with, from homework help to test prep, from organizational strategies to study skills, from managing stress to setting goals, and more! Our tutors are mentors for their students, guiding them on their personalized path to success. Learn more about our tutoring strategies and the impact of our tutoring services.
If you or someone you know is a student who shows dedication and promise, please complete the form below. There is no deadline and admission is rolling (students are accepted on a first come first serve basis for the upcoming Term until spaces are filled). However, if you would like tutoring during a specific time of year, please note the following:
- Applications for the Spring Term (February – May) are due January 15th.
- Applications for the Summer Term (June – September) are due May 15th.
- Applications for the Fall Term (October – January) are due September 15th
Student requirements for acceptance into E.R.E.’s tutoring program:
- Be in a grade 6 – 12
- Reside in IL or TX
- Identify as Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color (BIPOC)
- Reside in a low-income household (i.e. receive free/reduced lunch, attend school on a scholarship, and/or currently experiencing significant financial hardship)
- Demonstrate an active leadership role at home, in the classroom, at school and/or in the local community
- Submit transcripts showing at least a 2.0 Cumulative GPA for the past 2 years
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a non-family member